Take care of yourself – Shepherd Your SoulJuly 22, 2015
Philippines UpdateNovember 23, 2016
Below is a helpful guide for personal prayer from Dr. Larry Lea’s “Could you not tarry?”
- OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN
- Picture Calvary and thank God that you can call Him “Father” by virtue of the blood of Jesus.
- HALLOWED BE THY NAME
- Praise God for Who He is and for what He has done for us.
- Hallow the names of God corresponding to the five benefits in the new covenant.
- In faith; declare, that God is your provision in these areas:
|AREA OF BENEFIT
||MEANING OF NAME
|SIN – forgiveness of sin
||“Jehovah our righteousness”“Jehovah Who sanctifies”
|SPIRIT-fullness of the Holy Spirit
||“Jehovah is our peace”“Jehovah is there”
|SOUNDNESS – health and healing
|SUCCESS – freedom from the curse of the law
||“Jehovah’s provision shall be seen”
|SECURITY – freedom from the fear of death and hell
||“Jehovah my banner”“Jehovah my Shepherd”
- THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE, Pray for:
- Yourself and your family (mate, children, other family members).
- Your church (pastor, leadership, faithfulness of people, harvest of souls).
- Your nation (city, state and national political and spiritual leaders, salvation).
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Ps. 122:6).
- GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD
- Be in the will of God (prayer life, church, work habits, obedience in giving).
- Believe it is God’s will to prosper you.
- Be specific and tenacious.
- AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS AS WE FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS
- Ask God to forgive you.
- Forgive and release others – set your will to forgive those who sin against you.
- AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
- Put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- Loins girded about with TRUTH
- Breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS
- Feet shod with the PREPARTION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE
- Shield of FAITH
- Helmet of SALVATION
- Sword of the Spirit, which is the WORD OF GOD
- Pray a hedge of protection around yourself and your family.
(Lord is your refuge, your fortress, your God – Psalm 91:2)
- Because you have made the Lord your habitation
- Because you have set your love upon Him
- Because you have known His name
- FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOREVER
- Make faith declarations, be bold in faith – God hears and answers prayer (Jn 5:14-15).
- Return to praise.